Monday, March 5, 2018

Brian Ewing Megadeath Poster


 Brian Ewing crossed one off the bucket list recently, here's how it went down.
Last month I got hit up by Megadeth and their management to help celebrate their 35 years of being a band. In one of our conversations they asked which albums I liked. There are quite a few. But right away I went with "So Far So Good...So What!" because I can still remember the day it came out. My buddy Jason Denzer and I walked all the way (5 miles) to Mainstream Records in Milwaukee, WI - where we grew up. CDs had just become popular. It was a few days after our birthdays. We had our paper route and birthday money burning gigantic holes in our pockets. I remember seeing posters and a display of this dystopian Vic Rattlehead in fatigues with a futuristic gun (a toy uzi and some pipes spray painted black) and the Earth in the background. "Take my money..." my subconscious said and I bought the cassette. CDs were $25 - $30 back then. Tapes were under $10. Even though I was a kid I knew how to stretch a dollar. "Peace Sells" and SFSGSW were major influences on me and my youth! -Brian
MEGADETH
SO FAR SO GOOD... SO WHAT!
18”x24"Screen Print**
Signed & Numbered by BRIAN EWING (these are NOT signed by Dave Mustaine and no he can't get you one signed by him)
Edition of 75

**Printed using a special metallic ink combo, this print actually changes as you walk around it for an optical illusion that’s not to be missed!**

Buy it at www.brianewing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in