Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sam Jackson suggests hitting a 'big bud of Hulk' before seeing The Avengers

 I'd like to know how many interviews Samuel L. Jackson had given before this one, because I can almost hear him thinking "I've HAD IT with these MOTHERFUCKING QUESTIONS about the MOTHERFUCKING AVENGERS!" During a chat with the Reelz Channel, Jackson twists the Q-and-A conversation into something more "High Times" than Marvel Comics. Every question literally goes to pot as Jackson riffs on "Hulk weed" while the hipster interviewer sweats through his pocket square. "You should see 'The Avengers' after you hit one great big bud of Hulk," Jackson says. "Because this movie is a MOTHERFUCKER! YES!"  I saw it last night straight it was good. Several people on Twitter I asked suggested not seeing the 3-D version, so I didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in